- Rating - 5 Micron
- Reduces - Dirt, Rust, Chlorine, Taste & Odour
- Capacity - Maximum 12 months Usage (Actual Service life is dependent on Water Quality)
- 9" (23cm) long filter
- Suitable for the PR100 Filter System
- Also suitable replacement for other under-the-sink caravan filters (where space permits).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Excellent quality product
- Suitable for Caravans, RVs, Motorhomes, Camper Trailers and also under the sink in households.
- Any queries and questions, please contact our office.
- Please visit our website or eBay store for various Caravan Accessories and Fittings.
When should you replace your caravan water filter cartridge?
- Highly recommended to replace it every 12 months.
- Actual life of the filter will depend on the water quality.
Signs whether to replace your filter cartridge
- Look:If the water is discoloured or things floating in the water, it's time to replace the filter cartridge.
- Taste:If the water tastes or smells funny, it's time for a new filter.
- Flow:If the water flow from the filter is slowing down day after day, this could signal the filter is clogged and needs replacing.
1 x Bracket Snaplock Single for PRC1 Filter (PR6004)
1 x CCK 12mm Male Iron Adaptor (PR3100)
1 x Faucet Adapter 1/2" M X 1/2" F x 1/4"JG (PR6005)
1 x John Guest 1/4" X 1/2 BSP Adaptor (PR3107)
1 x Label for PRC1 Filter (PR6007)
1 x PR Filter Cartridge PRC1 (PR6000)
1 x Snaplock Manual Head for PRC1 Filter (PR6003)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.